Friday, July 14

smiles

woke up at 5 tday...tummy ache!!! i went to the toilet like 3 times in an hour!!! woke up at 8 all green n pale in the face n lifeless.... ate medicine... dad pitied me..drove me to coll!! awww...muacks!!

went to coll... BT oso at frequent appointment wit the toilet...akaka....so coincidental!!! aM3 was sick tday too....gastric..poor gurl!! muacks!! get well soon..sleep n rest!!

handed in my advertising principles posters tday...lame oo!! haih...dun bother la..who wanna buy me anyways...wahaha...

highlight of my day? drawing fundamental canceled!!! yay!!! woohoo!!! aM3 went home early oz she wasnt feeling very well... cant blame her...so i waited for BT to go home together... den Mr L came over to my place n talked to me!!
actually u n aM3 eventhough from science stream hor..but ur work all not bad la... i can see u all very hardworking... wat u all lack in skills, u all put up more in hardwork..i can see wan..which of u all work all night for your assignment...dun worry, u all all ok wan...
i was nearly in tears by the end... its like he really knew...actually we (me n BT) found out tday tat he actually observes us very well... Mr L oso said that if we need any help can go find him... even if uts not typo n drawing prob...

coz i was curious, i took out all my past color n form work to show him... i noe sure kena very kau kau wan coz he's a pro..he went speechless immediately n start scratching his head... hehe...soweee....but the thing is, he actually start teaching me how to paint!! he analysed my painting and said theres sum prob wit my color mixing..tats y nt even...he tot us how to estimated the amount of water needed...how to handle the brush... how to handle certain difficult colors... it was actually good...

after that i went to summit wit BT, help her to find towel n had her simple dinner there...which she din even finish coz she wasnt feeling well... i teman-ed her back to the hostel cos she doesnt look very good... ran to the petrol station for 2 bottles of 100plus, ciritbirit medicine n a bun for BT...scared she'll b hungry tnite... den we jus hung out... pretty fun though.... i kinda like hanging at her place...not like home, no nagging n complaining.,.no grumbling.....neways, i went home after BT ate her bun...

hmm... might b goin to the intercoll dance in taylors tml...might be...

:enigma:

dun say u miss me...
coz i miss u too...
dun say i'm mean...
coz i have my own reasons which i dowanna burden u...
dun look at me like tat...
coz i noe u hate me, n it kills me so...
i wanna make my own choice...
i wanna make my own decision...
i wanna take my own risk...
y cant i?
y cant i?
its my life...
its MINE...
y????
might as well surrender...
surrender to my destiny...
forever a follower, wit no identity n mind...
forever a coward, wit no emotions n live...

No comments:

voices of new malaysia

15Malaysia